These are examples of services we regularly provide – you are welcome to pick and mix to suit your needs and budget; in addition we are always happy to include elements that are unique to your business requirements, making this a truly bespoke offering.
- Provision of all essential HR policies, procedures, job descriptions & contracts (reviewed as law changes)
- Frequent employment law and people management updates and advice
- HR audit & process review – ensuring you are both compliant with current legislation and embracing best practice.
- HR surgeries for all employees – to address issues before they become problems
- Hands-on support for all employee issues – production of letters and documentation for any meetings, chairing of meetings and coaching if required.
- Employee induction programmes, return to work and exit interviews
- Annual performance review process and pay review process
- Leadership coaching and development for senior management
- Support with recruitment including telephone screening & short listing of candidates, candidate feedback and production of interview questions
- Design & roll-out of Employee Engagement plans to assist you in retaining your people and improving their motivation and performance
- 24 hour access to your HR Business Partner by mobile phone
- Organisational development work (TUPE, redundancy, culture and change management)
- Representation by your HR Business Partner at any tribunals or other relevant external meetings
- Regular meetings with Union Representatives where relevant.
Not sure of which areas would be of most benefit? A good way to benchmark your requirements is to take advantage of our free HR Audit – contact us today to arrange a consultation.